- Possibility of simultaneous power supply of appliances on both 12 V and 5 V outputs
- Connection of backed-up appliances via pin connector
- Detailed UPS status information via 1-Wire UNI
- Internal 5 V convertor
- 1,3 Ah accumulator
- Output voltage: 12V and 5V Dual Terminals
- Input voltage: 12V/1,5V
- Baterry capacity: 1,3Ah (25°C) 0°C 85%, 25°C 100%, 40°C 102%
- Dimensions: 135x90x60
- Weight: 750g
In the IT, industry, as well as households back-up power supply (UPS) is a standard equipmnet, but for small devices as monitoring PBX or controll systems powered by 12V and 5V adopters there are no similar back-up power supplies and the installation of wasteful 230V UPS is unefficient solution.
The “UPS 12V and 5V” provides uninterruptible power supply for your device while the demands on instalation are not significantly higher. The back-up power supply is powered from a standard 12V adopter (12V/1,5A) the same which can also power the final device. In case of power network outage 12V battery starts powering and simultaneously sends the information to a connected monitoring device via the 1-Wire UNI interface. Thanks to this the powered device can notify its user about power outage, eventually correctly terminate its activities.