- 10x Monitoring Channel on LAN and RS-232
- 2x Relay Output NO/NC 230V/16A AC
- 1x SNMP Trap; 2x E-mail; 1x “SMS+Ring” (via external GSM gateway or a modem)
- A change of monitored device status sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates DO relay and a sound alarm.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN or a modem..
- Data logger for up to 200 records. With the HWg-PDMS software logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
Activation of a backup internet link in case the primary link fails.
Restarting irresponsive device connected to LAN.
Resetting or power cycling of remote devices.
- Routers and switches
- WiFi APs
- IP cameras