- Current range of the transducer: 0–30A
- Measurement accuracy: 2%
- Electrical isolation: The 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit.
- A/D converter resolution: 16 bits
- Display resolution: 0.1A
- Measured voltage: max. 400V
- Measurement without cutting the measured wire
- Operating temperature/humidity: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F), RH < 80%
- Storage temperature/humidity: -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F), RH < 70%
- The length of lead wire between the transformer and converter: 1m
- The current transducer (“CLAMP METER”) clamps around the line (L) or neutral (N) wire carrying the measured current.
- The wire under measurement must be insulated!
- The “CLAMP METER” and “Converter” must be connected using a double insulated wire.
To insert the wire for measuring, unlock the clamp-on core and insert one live wire. Then, close the core and engage the lock.
Note: Inserting two or more wires makes the measurement impossible.
The wire must lead freely through the core. Do not wrap the wire around the core.